You can change lives.
With supportive and practical courseware you can enhance family dynamics and impact the next generation to recognize and work with their innate talents, preferences and strengths.
Become a Parenting360 Licensee
We are looking for passionate individuals with a vision to provide personalized support and education to families around the world.
What does a Parenting360 Licensee do?
A Parenting360 Licensee takes the business of supporting families to be happy and healthy into their own hands.
- Facilitates and delivers content for courses and presentations.
- Coaches and encourages children and adults to thrive.
- Incorporates Parenting360 as an added option in their services.
- Plans educational events including venues and catering.
- Shares the Parenting360 vision with potential participants.
- Ensures excellent communication and support for participants pre, during, and post courses, 1:1 sessions or events.
What do I get as a Licensee?
- Online, self-paced Licensee support training – know how and what to deliver.
- Licensee Support Group – so you can reach out when you need a hand.
- Full access to Parenting360 Licensee delivery resources including updates – always be at the forefront of research.
- Course structure and content that is ready for you to personalize and roll out in your community.
- Exclusive access to purchase Parenting360 Tokens
- Personal bio, photo and business details included under “Meet the Team’ on the Parenting360 website.
- You choose how much you want to grow your business.
- Full support in child assessments – get all the information you need to be able to support children, parents and caregivers.
How to Get Started with Parenting360
Be familiar with the concept and program of Parenting360. The best way to do this is to complete the program yourself.
Use the knowledge from the course to enhance your own family dynamics and see it work from the inside.
Support others to live a fulfilled and happy family life by sharing the Parenting360 knowledge as a Licensee.
The Parenting360 Licensee Journey
Parenting360 Licensees are carefully selected, uphold ph360 values and are fully Endorsed through ph360. Licensees need a level of knowledge in Personalized Health and HealthTypes, along with some experience in delivering training to individuals, families and groups. To get started, simply:
- Simply reach out to the Parenting360 Team and express your interest via the ‘Apply Now’ link.
- A Team member will contact you to set up a virtual interview where we can get to know you better and how you might fit in the role.
- This is a great opportunity to meet the Parenting360 Team and ask any other questions you have about the Licensee role.
You don’t necessarily need to bring anything along but be prepared with answers to questions like:
- Why would you like to be a Parenting360 Provider?
- What is your experience in this area?
- How do you see Parenting360 fitting with your current services?
- What kind of growth pathway do you see for yourself and your business?
It will be beneficial if you have read these documents prior to your interview:
Parenting360 Licensees need to understand the concept and mechanics of Personalized Health and HealthTypes. Therefore, it is essential to have completed:
- A Parenting360 Course (Live or Online)
- The Parenting360 Facilitator and Coach Training
- Hold a current Blue Card/Police Convictions Check/WWCC
- Sign the Parenting360 License Agreement
- ph360 Precision Health Coaching (previously known as the Mastery Series)
If you haven’t already, book yourself into a ph360 Precision Health Coaching Course to become an Endorsed Coach so that you understand and are confident with these mechanics here.
You will pay an initial registration fee to establish your Parenting360 Licensee Provider accreditation and receive access to the training and resources. This is followed (in 12 months time) by an annual recurring fee. The registration and annual fees ensure that you have access to the current Licensee resources, support and are publicly listed in the ph360 network.
This is self-paced and online so you can work through it in your own time. It will take approximately 14 hours to complete the Coach and Facilitator Courses on Teachable (in addition to the 14 hour Parenting360 Course). The Facebook Support Group is there for you when you need it to ask questions, get clarification or to bounce ideas with other Licensees.
Parenting360 is a 7-session course (14hrs) where participants learn about ph360 and the unique HealthType of each family member. It can also be tailored in a variety of ways to suit a Licensees preference for example, as a weekend experience, an online supported course or in 1:1 sessions.
Parenting360 is an introductory level course where parents learn about why each family member naturally moves, plays, learns, sleeps, eats, socializes, experiences stress and is motivated the way they are.
Each session has a variety of delivery methods including presentations, interactive activities, videos, small and whole group discussions and reflection activities and participants have the opportunity to reflect on the areas of ease and challenge in their home and how the Parenting360 lens can assist to shift some of those challenges.
After every session participants leave having identified real changes they can implement in their interactions with children to create a more supportive environment for the child. Families are able to find ways to embrace more and battle less at home when they understand more about the HealthType of their children partner or other significant caregivers in their child’s life.
Each participant receives a 3-month ph360 Shae profile and has their child/ren’s HealthType/s identified by the ph360 Science Team.
It’s important to tailor the course in the way that best fits your style, ensuring you give yourself plenty of time to know the content inside-out, feel thoroughly prepared and be able to troubleshoot in class or online circumstances to ensure the quality standards of Parenting360.
Once you are confident with your skills, it’s time to share the amazing knowledge and practice with your community. Share with your family, friends, clients, local schools, clubs and organizations. You will also be supported by Parenting360, with your personal profile and business links featured on the website as part of the Parenting360 Global Team here.
Integrate Parenting360 into your business – run regular live or virtual courses, build your community and offer more services with the Parenting360 focus like individual or family coaching and support.
Become a Parenting360 Licensee
Share your passion to support children, parents, caregivers and families around the world to understand themselves and each other in a more personalized way. Join the team today!
Find us on Facebook
Keep up to date by joining the Parenting360 Participants Facebook group or check out our public Parenting360 Facebook Page, Personalized Parenting