Clinical application of Personalised Health & Epigenetics
Designed for inspiring and driven allied health professionals to learn and integrate the most up-to-date personalised health science & technology into their practice for enhanced client results and business outcomes
Evidence-Based Health Intelligence
ph360 provides professional development in personalised health and it’s application to practice. Using the insights from the evidence-based ph360 platform and app, trained clinicians are able to assess and understand each client’s specific needs based on their unique phenotype (gene expression).
The understanding gained from this course will enable much deeper insights into a client’s physiological basis of health & disease. Through the advanced clinical platform and app (Shae) plus discipline specific professional development, the educational pathways support the application of precise, personalised guidance in the areas of nutrition, exercise, mindset and environment.
Who should be involved?
The ph360 Mastery series and associated educational pathways are designed for allied health professionals determined to make a difference in every client’s life, whilst having a positive impact on their industry.
The course is suitable for all allied health professionals including, but not limited to:
- Dietitians & Nutritionists
- Exercise Physiologists
- Social Workers/Counsellors
- Nurses & Practice Nurses
- Diabetes Educators
- Occupational Therapists
- Scientists & Researchers
- Academics & Educators
Personalisation of health interventions is recognised as the future of disease management and performance enhancement. This course is designed to develop knowledge of an epigenetics based model of care that better supports the individual needs of each client. It is intended that allied health practitioners will increase their knowledge and confidence to practice in the treatment of lifestyle related conditions
The future of healthcare is personalisation
To lead to major breakthroughs in the reversal of chronic disease and pain by the year 2050
Effective treatment for chronic and other lifestyle disease require:
- Accurate diagnosis through an understanding of disease pathways
- An understanding of an individual’s unique needs (genetics and epigenetics), and;
- Support that inspires sustained behaviour change.
“Nowadays, it’s not about whether a certain food, exercise or therapy being is considered ‘healthy’, it’s whether or not that intervention is going to be appropriate for the individual. Even kale or ‘going for a run’ can be contraindicated in certain individuals at certain times. It’s time to focus on what the individual needs, and adjusting the intervention to match the changes seen in the client”
Dr Cam McDonald
Lead educator & clinician for ph360 Health Professionals, Australia
The science & practice of ph360
Over 20 years of real world data of over 50000+ cases, and an international panel of experts specialising in over 15 different areas of health science have been involved in the creation of the ph360 platform and app, Shae™. It is designed to ensure that the right scientific principles are provided to the right individual, and to eliminate the ‘trial and error’ approach. Used in conjunction with clinical observations and experience, the ph360 platform and the accompanying education through the Mastery Series will enhance accuracy and consistency for all allied and medical health professionals.
ph360 Technology for Allied Health Professionals
Becoming a trained ph360 health professional will provide you with clinical access to the leading personalised health & epigenetic platform, ‘Shae’. Shae integrates into any allied health business or consultation model. The information delivered is designed to assist by providing greater accuracy of assessment, precision in intervention and more comprehensive care for each individual. Coupled with industry leading business integration support, it gives each trained clinician the tools to simultaneously increase revenue and client results.
Assess Gene Expression
A simple, non-invasive 30 minute assessment of your clients gene expression, that can be performed in clinic, during a consultation or training session, meaning you always have the most accurate data available for each of your clients unique needs.
Mindset and Motivation
Gain insights into the biology of behaviour. Upskill in the understanding of brain function, how it varies between individuals, and how understanding these differences lead to faster and more sustained behaviour change. Remove the guesswork from behaviour change coaching, and apply the right principle to the right person
Intelligent Personalised Insights
Support your current interventions with detailed information on personalised nutrition (specific foods & recipes), movement (timing & type), and environment, optimised to your client’s current health needs. Consider 10,000 epigenetic correlates with the touch of a button
Why timing matters
The science of chronobiology made simple. Understand how the latest evidence in food, exercise and cognitive function timing can dramatically alter the effectiveness of your intervention.
Health Professional Community & Support
Join a global network of health professionals applying epigenetics in practice. Benefit from the collective experience of 10’s of thousands of clients, plus an almost inexhaustible professional resource centre to fast track your learning, enhancement of client results, and business outcomes.
Take care like never before
Add an extra level of support to your clients’ interventions and allow Shae to provide around the clock support to your clients through push notifications and health reminders specific to their needs. As a coach, gain clinical access to see each person’s personalised data and communicate in real time.
Enhance your clinical practice. Maximise your results. With ph360.
Mastery Series for Allied Health Professionals
This 8-week course is designed to update clinicians in:
- The essential sciences of personalised lifestyle medicine: chronobiology, personalised exercise & nutrition, neuropsychology, endocrinology, semeiotics and exposomics
- Determining the foundational differences between individuals through quantification of their phenotype (gene expression)
- How quantification of these differences in phenotype allow prediction of appropriate lifestyle interventions
- The practical application of these principles with patients
The course content draws from an extensive evidence base and 20 years of real world clinical data, and delivered in a way that makes the information engaging, detailed and usable. It is designed for allied health professionals who are seeking a more comprehensive resource for their clients health and disease outcomes.
Mastery Series includes
3 phases of personalised health education over 8 weeks
Mastery Series Foundations (online self-paced)
- Learn the science of personalised health
- Understand how the whole environment influences our genes
- Discover the different HealthTypes and their needs
- Access your unique personalised health profile
Mastery Series Live Experience (2 days in-person)
- Deepen your understanding of personalised health principles
- Uncover your unique coaching style
- Experience the latest ph360 coaching technology
- Apply your new knowledge in a dynamic learning environment
Mastery Series in Practice (live online tutorials)
- Master your application
- Join the health professional community
- Mentoring & business support
- Become an endorsed ph360 Health Coach
What You Get
This 8-week course is designed to update clinicians in:
Providing you with in-depth knowledge and practical ability that is transferable to real clients in your clinic. Along with the course you will receive:
- A Personalised Health Manual for use with all clients at quick reference
- Exclusive membership into the ph360 health professional community, meet other allied health professionals, personal trainers and medical doctors to form a part of your referral and support network
- Live mentoring to assist you in using Personalised Health with your clients
- Ongoing training, support and development in personalised exercise prescription, nutrition, coaching and business as you continue on your personalised health professional journey
What Professionals Say
Discover what leading Health Professionals have to say about ph360 education and technology.