The self-paced, life-changing digital course that reveals:
- How your HealthType formulates the way you think, act and behave
- How to harness this powerful knowledge to create fulfilling and meaningful interactions with everyone in your life from your children to your colleagues, and everyone in between – including dating!
- Parental imprinting
- Subconscious programming
- Identity & self-esteem formation
- Sibling interactions
- Child-Parent relations
- Colleague connection
- Dating the HealthTypes
- Short and long term matching and intimacy between HealthTypes
- And so much more!
Including lifetime access to Relationships360 learning modules, instructional videos, worksheets, and course manual, PLUS a 3.5hr LIVE Masterclass for full knowledge integration!
From Day 1 you will start to:
- Take trust and connection to the next level with your loved one
- Learn how to compassionately get your message heard, and ask for what you need
- Discover your and your partner’s LOVE languages and the way you both express and respond to love, affection and gratitude
- Build relationships of appreciation, contentment and passion
- Have less arguments and more connected conversations
- Create strong foundations that bear the test and stress of time
It’s easy to get started
Relationships360 is for everyone! We welcome individuals of any age, gender, or background who are ready to take their relationships to a whole new level! Discover the secrets behind why HealthTypes are who they are, and how this dictates our thoughts, beliefs, emotions, behaviors, and our ultimate interactions with others.
Don’t miss out on this incredible course that brings pioneering behavioral intelligence and human psychology to the layperson!
Simply sign up to access your online learning immediately. Join the online study support group and then attend your LIVE session.
Meet your Facilitators
Anne has spent the last 34 years passionately exploring the most successful ways to create change in people’s lives. She has trained as a Mental Health Social Worker, Family Therapist, Narrative Therapist and in Acceptance and Commitment Therapy as well as courses in kinesiology, mindfulness, healing meditations, Psych K and Brain Working recursive Therapy. Anne works collaboratively with people to develop a sense of personal agency that enables them to more fully engage with others and their environment, building a sense of self, place, purpose, belonging and general health and well-being. She has worked extensively with individuals, couples and families. Anne has been a lecturer in a number of accredited counseling courses and a guest lecturer at universities as well as running many educational workshops.
Nat Howard is a Personalised Communication, Behaviour and Relationships Educator. Her speciality is in teaching why we think, feel and behave in the ways we do – in relationship with ourselves, partners, children and community.
Nat’s passion is to empower people to transform their relationships into ones that are harmonious, collaborative, and deeply fulfilling.
As an experienced English & Humanities teacher and part of the lead ph360 coaching team, Nat teaches and applies personalised communication and behaviour management strategies. Nat is also a Parenting360 Facilitator and Personalised Learning Educator. Nat is a feature writer for ph360, and appears as an expert panelist in community coaching calls.
Nat works 1:1 with clients in personal transformation, parenting, relationships, and character development.