Relationships360 is the live experience you need
7 Live Virtual sessions with your Relationships expert, and all the supporting learning materials you need online make this experience a life-changing event.
From day 1 you will start to:
- Take trust and connection to the next level with your loved one
- Learn how to compassionately get your message heard, and ask for what you need
- Discover your LOVE language and the way you both express and respond to love, affection and gratitude
- Build appreciation, contentment and passion in your relationship
- Have less arguments and more conscious, connected conversations
- Create strong foundations so your relationship can bear the test and stress of time
It’s easy to get started
Simply sign up to access your online learning immediately. Join the online study support group and then choose the LIVE session times that suit you best.
Meet your facilitator, Anne Larsen
Anne has spent the last 34 years passionately exploring the most successful ways to create change in people’s lives. She has trained as a Mental Health Social Worker, Family Therapist, Narrative Therapist and in Acceptance and Commitment Therapy as well as courses in kinesiology, mindfulness, healing meditations, Psych K and Brain Working recursive Therapy. Anne works collaboratively with people to develop a sense of personal agency that enables them to more fully engage with others and their environment, building a sense of self, place, purpose, belonging and general health and well-being. She has worked extensively with individuals, couples and families.Anne has been a lecturer in a number of accredited counseling courses and a guest lecturer at universities as well as running many educational workshops.