ph360™ collects data from your body and calculates complex algorithms to optimise your current health status through personalised, practical health advice.
- GPS tracks where you are in the world to update your weather, climate, pollution & pollen counts and give accurate health advice.
- Notifications in language that resonates with your natural way of being equals easy understanding and better compliance.
- Shae syncs with your natural body clock, supporting you through 24 hours of the day.
- Chat with your coach, find new friends and connect with people who literally think the same way that you do.
- Data from your body is used to tailor every aspect of your recommendations. No other app is as precise for your health.
- Soon you will be able to connect with wearables and sync your data for real-time practical health choices.
ph360™ uses anthropometry (scientific assessment of your body’s measurements), family history, and assessment of your lifestyle and environment to determine your phenotypical profile. This allows your app, Shae, to correlate predictive, preventative personalised health data and give you practical health advice.
By measuring your body, science can assess your current health status.
Science has proven that your lifestyle can affect your health.
Ph360 integrates these insights to deliver personalized lifestyle recommendations for your current health status!
Decades of research gathered centuries of data from scientific studies and lifestyle interventions.
Completely personalised to each of your clients
Your body on the outside is a direct reflection of your health on the inside. Anthropometric measurements are used to understand the inner-workings of the human body and as biomarkers of health and disease. While they can provide interesting insight in isolation, in combination with other markers can provide powerful insights into signs and symptoms that can be used to assess current state of health.
From the collation of the following physical assessments, ph360™ personalises data specifically to your body, and will evolve as these markers change through climate, age, lifestyle and more. This provides dynamic and personalised health information on each assessment.